My Hair Care Routine
Tips to repair damaged hair:
- If you dye your hair, it's a good idea to let your natural hair color grow out. It's less chemicals on you hair.
- When styling you hair with heated tools, protect your hair with a heat tamer.
- Do heat-less hair styles. Too much heat on your hair causes breakage and frizz. Here is a link to three different hairstyles that don't require hot tools. (Click Here)
- Use deep repair masks once a week to restore shine, softness, and vitamins to you hair.
- Don't use too many hair products like hair spray or mousse. I replace those icky products with Argan Oil.
- Wash your hair at least every other day, you don't want your hair to be too dry. Too much scrubbing and washing gets rid of healthy oils your hair naturally produces that keep you hair healthy.
- Most importantly trim your split ends at least once every two months. If you don't have bad ends trim only an inch. Cut the lifeline off that split end!
- One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment $9.99 (Sally's Beauty Supply)
- Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Masque $30 (Target)
- Beyond the Zone Pro Formula - Turn Up The Heat Flat Iron Protection $9 (Sally's Beauty Supply)
- Micheal O' Rourke Rock Your Hair - Size Matters Big Volume Root Lift $20 (Target)